Have to add this story on before we forget. S came home from school one day (last November) looking through her backpack. I asked "what are you looking for?", knowing I had already emptied out most of her papers. She said "
Pavo". I said "
Pavo, who's
Pavo?" She said, "
Pavo." I explained that I had already taken her papers out to which she began to dig through them. I am thinking maybe she got someone
else's papers. She pulled out the cut out turkey in the stack and said "
Pavo!" Oh.....she had Spanish that day!
Pavo also known as: turkey! Then when T came home S took him the turkey. He complimented her work and then she said "
Pavo". He said "oh, it's
Pavo the Turkey." To which she said "no,
Pavo". T continued to try to figure it out and S just kept saying "no,
Pavo!" Finally it hit, and he asked S if she had Spanish today. "Yes".
Ahhh....we are all learning!
No comments:
Post a Comment