Monday, April 13, 2009

All Aboard!

Last week S and K made a train out of chairs in our dining room. The first 4 chairs were the big dining room chairs and then they had 4 small kid sized chairs. S was sitting in the first chair and K was in the first small chair. They had baby dolls and bears placed on all of the other chairs. ( I know I should have taken a picture to help visualize!) Anywho, I heard the girls from the kitchen say excitedly announcing "is everybody ready?" I went in to see what was going on and asked them "Where is your train going?" To which S replied excitedly "around the (dining room) table!" Then K said "to heaven!" I said, "to heaven?" She said "yeah, there are toys there." Hmmm, I don't see why not, there should be toys in heaven! Then S said "Well...HER train (pointing to the back half) is going to heaven and MY train is going around the table." S made it very clear her train was not headed toward heaven or even somewhere beyond the walls of our house! Later K came from the dining room and said "They have a playground there!" It took me a minute but then said "Where, in heaven?" She said "Yeah!" Who knew! Then on Sunday we were driving home from church and K said something else about heaven and S finally told her in her big sister way, "K you only go to heaven when you die and you don't come back here when you get there." I don't think K was really listening to her sister she is just content in knowing heaven is a happy place with toys and playgrounds!!

No comments: