Some funny things happening in our house:
~When we eat dinner at the table in the evenings S has started asking "Is this an animal?" It doesn't phase her she is just curious. It is funny though as we all must think about what we are about to eat and how it was once alive.
~T was in the kitchen a few nights ago and asked K "what are you doing?" to which she replied "Ranger ate my candy!" K had used both hands to force open our dog's mouth and was intently looking inside his jaws to find her missing Starburst.
~Last night S got up shortly after I had put her to bed to ask for some medicine for her Eczema. T was on the couch sleeping when she came in. As I put her back in bed she said "Mommy, Daddy's already asleep." I said "yes, he is". To which she replied "when are you going to carry him to bed?"

The girls had fun making a gingerbread house this week!
They also had their Christmas program at school yesterday. You can't see K in this picture but S is on the 3rd row and 3rd person from the left. Sorry this is the best picture we have. They both did so well. S told me "Mommy, I just told myself I had to be brave." This is the first year she wasn't trying to run off the stage or cling to a teacher for dear life. She stood on the risers with all her friends and sang her songs. I was so proud of her. I am so glad she is learning to be brave!



1 comment:
Hey! We just found your blog! The girls are getting so big! I'll link it from our blog so we can check in on you guys. Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season!
Tiffani
Post a Comment