Proudly wearing her sash....not for graduating with honors (although I'm sure she would have if they took grades) but for being one of the first children in the mother's day out/preschool program when it opened 4 years ago.
K always ready for a picture holding some flowers we received also for being one of the brave families to enlist their child in the program when it first began.
S on stage trying to find mom and dad in the swarm of parents who are all waving at their children. She did eventually find us when all the other parents sat down! I think there were approximately 85 children graduating from her preschool.
S singing her heart out to "I am a promise" and "Oh no, He never lets go".
The walk across the stage which she did so well!!! S is shaking the children's ministers hand who I am sure had a terrible back ache the next day.
K again charming the cameras.
K giving her sister some roses after the ceremony.
S and some of her classmates.
K and some of her friends who attended the graduation.
S and one of her fabulous teachers.
And the slide show wouldn't be complete without a picture of S and her first crush. They both have agreed that they will be getting married someday however S says it is a secret and not to tell....so I will probably get in trouble for this! When I was talking to this little boy's mom she said he said the same thing to her about how it is a secret and their teacher's say you would never know they had a crush....so it's is cute how they both have agreed to this but never talk about it! Too bad they will not be going to the same school next year. I know T is not the least bit sad about this as just the thought of S having a secret crush makes his stomach turn! I think it's sweet!!
Congrats S and we are hopeful for a smooth transition onto Kindergarten in the fall!



No comments:
Post a Comment