On the way to school this morning K said "Mommy, when I grow up I want to be a Sonic girl." (Yes, I am guilty of stopping at Sonic for Happy Hour on occasion!) I said "A Sonic girl?" She said, "Yeah". S asked K " You don't want to be a Chick-fil-a girl like me?" (Okay, guilty again!) K said no "I gonna be a Sonic girl when I grow up!" S again asked her "You don't want to work with me?" K replied "no, I gonna be a Sonic girl". K then said to me, "When you come there (to Sonic) I can come talk to you!" Wow! What are the chances K will still feel the same way when she is 16!
1 comment:
Oh, I agree with K! Sonic wins. I'll work there with here. I am guilty too of stopping there to get a drink way too much. I stopped there so much when I was pregnant with Audrey that one time I pulled up to the gas station and Andrew yelled from the back seat, "I want chicken and tots!"
Post a Comment