The girls had a very happy Halloween! The night before I decided it was time to empty out the Halloween bucket of last year's candy! The girls are really not big on eating candy so I guess this is a good thing to still have a bucket of candy a year later. It probably also says way too much about my cleaning efforts! Oh well....I don't think anyone is surprised! We went to a church carnival Halloween night and had so much fun! We learned S has a really good throwing arm. She hit a lot of the targets on the 1st try. I think we need to look into T-ball for her this spring! If she had her way though she would have liked to have skipped all the games and candy collection and gone straight to the bounce houses outside! K also had fun, however she would only play the games her sister played. She is definitely persistent and never gave up on any of the games until she was successful. She also liked to pick out the biggest pieces of candy to put in her bucket! It was a very busy but fun evening!
Requirements
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment