It is another gorgeous day here! The girls have been out enjoying the sunshine and just left with T for a drive in his Scout. S has been telling knock-knock jokes for several weeks now and they usually don't make any sense. She calls them "knock-a-knock" jokes! They usually sound something like: "Knock-a knock", "who's there", "grass", "grass who?", "grass is green!". However yesterday in the car she told me her latest as she said: "Knock-a-knock", "who's there?", "ankle", "ankle who?", "Ankle, I'm just right on top of you foot!" Which then followed with a "Did that one make sense , mommy?" To which I had to reply "yes!" It did make me laugh! It's interesting how she tries so hard to be funny and K has the ability to be funny without trying. They are both so unique and special in their own ways! S started reading this week! Of course they are basic sight words but she sounded them out and read them one at a time in a book! I know we will be lucky for K to have any interest in reading even when she is in grade school!! It would be so boring if they were exactly alike! God knew what he was doing when he created them and we feel very blessed!
Requirements
12 years ago



1 comment:
Cute Pictures. We're now on blogspot. Check us out at summeyside.blogspot.com. Hopefully I can post a new one soon.
Post a Comment