The other day I was driving around town and S said from her car seat "Mommy, green means go." I said "you're right. What does red mean?" To which she stated, " stop. And yellow means Hurry Up!" I laughed and asked her who told her that and she said, "nobody". Oops, I guess she learned that one from the back seat!
Another funny story, yesterday T was home for lunch as he is for most days (we are really spoiled!) and before he left to go back to work he grabbed some m&m's out of the candy jar for himself and the girls. He told the girls they could have 4 each and to pick the colors they wanted. So, S said her 4 colors and T gave them to her. Then K said her 4 colors to which T put them on the counter as she named them. Then he noticed she did not have her favorite color, blue. He said "K don't you want a blue one?" She replied "oh, yeah." So he told her , "Okay, you have to git rid of one to get a blue m&m?. Without taking another second to ponder the problem she grabbed the closest m&m and popped it into her little mouth. She got rid of it all right! A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do to get what she wants! I am sure the idea of giving Daddy one of the m&m's back never entered her little mind! It was too funny! She did, of course, get her blue one anyway!



No comments:
Post a Comment