That is the question...why start a blog and why now? No, there is nothing overly dramatic happening in our lives that needs to be posted, thank goodness. Just the regular excitement of living with a 2-year old, 4-year old, 2 dogs and a husband, but I want to blog for 2 reasons. The first is to allow a way for extended family members to keep in the news of our daily adventures without feeling nosy and the second reason is so I have a record of daily events that I am fearful I may soon forget. I already feel that the girls are growing so fast and I want to treasure all the precious and silly moments we share as a family. So, for these 2 reasons I hope to create a way to account for our family news. In order to keep the girls names secure from online prowlers they will be refered to as 'S' and 'K' on this site. Enjoy!
Requirements
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment