Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ahh Choo!

This morning we woke up and rushed around getting ready for the girls to head off to their Mother's Day Out Program. As we were driving in the car I noticed 2 very snotty nosed kids in my back seat. After contemplating whether to take them anyway and wait too see if their teachers called me to come get them or just not take them at all I decided on the later. The girl's actually don't mind missing a day of school. 'S' thinks I have a day of fun when she is at school so she was pretty excited. 'K' is all about doing whatever big sis does so she was game for a day off as well. I think now they are more than disappointed because Mommy's day off consisted of running errands to Wal-Mart, the bank, the oil change place, a stop by Starbucks for some much needed breakfast (for me....the girl's ate before we left 2 hours earlier), then back home to do some cleaning! I think next time she won't be quite so excited to miss a day of playing with her friends! I really think she thought I spent my day at the park feeding the ducks and swinging!
I probably would have done something extra fun with the girl's today if it wasn't for the fact that we are considering moving...soon. The realtor comes next week to inform us of what we need to do to get our house ready for the market. So, I am spending most of my time cleaning and clearing out junk! I am allergic to cleaning....seriously, I can't stop sneezing. Maybe my wonderful husband will take pitty on me and help me out or better yet hire some help when he get's back home tomorrow???? There's always wishful thinking, right?

No comments: