Friday, August 20, 2010

Never Ever want Summer to End

Here is our tribute to summer.... it went by WAY to fast. K and J (and S) spent a lot of time laughing at, I mean with, each other.

A birthday celebration for my niece at the Am. Girl Store. Always fun times at this place!




Even J had fun (only because he has no idea where he was!)



Zonked!


Happy Birthday Daddy!



My little fish



Zonked again...


and well.....K's out too!


S jumping high.


Happy 10 Years in Arizona! (Can't let a little meningitis keep me from having fun!)



The kids had fun at Gramma's while we were gone. J got busted playing in the stack of newspapers which made for a cute pic -he looks so not-guilty!



A last sad but fun farewell to summer when the girls and I tagged along with T on a business trip to Austin.



Diggin' for dinosaur bones.



The Texas State Capital



Fun at the Austin Children's Museum.



K is taking a ballet/tap/tumbling class and seems to enjoy it!


S losing more teeth. She has actually lost one more on the top after this picture, I don't know how she eats.


Happy 1st Birthday J!





K decided her outfit wasn't complete without a purse on her head!



J prefers to stand in his push wagon rather than using it to help him walk. Occasionally a sibling will give him a ride while he is there!


S is taking riding lessons and loving it! I think I'm in trouble.... forget college we may have to buy a horse! Ha!

Both of the girls started school without too much fanfare this year. Yeah! S cried the frst few days but that was all. I had to tell K I was leaving on the first day and she gave me a quick wave good-bye. They are both loving school and their teachers!

No comments: