Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Family Love is Growing!

We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting another baby!! I know most of you (maybe all of you!) reading this are as shocked as T and I were not too many weeks ago! While this pregnancy was a HUGE surprise we know God is in complete control and feel very blessed. We decided to tell the girls on Valentine's Day. I was not sure how to break the news to them but when T showed up with this flower arrangement it was an answer to prayers! It was the perfect way to tell them. They figured out the one red rose was for mommy, the 2 white carnations were for S and K, but after much guessing they could not figure out the last pink carnation. (Side note- T had asked the florist to put 3 white carnations in the arrangement but for some reason it come like this...maybe it's a sign?!) T finally broke the news to the girls......
This picture speaks more than words ever could, they were thrilled! We had a sonogram a few weeks ago and everything so far looks good. The baby was already kicking and moving it arms and legs! Due date is 09/09/09!

4 comments:

seeking.senkels said...

CONGRATULATIONS, TAYLORS!!!!!!

WHAT A BLESSING!!!

WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

Being a parent of 3 is hard work, but so much fun too. I love watching Lexi and Belle try to be mommies for Elijah. S and T will love their new roles in the family.

The Summeys said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you all!!! When I read the post title, I just screamed "Ahhh!". That is the best news. I'm just sad we won't be there to meet the new little one. He/She will be blessed with the best two older sisters, and parents, of course! Congrats!

Debbie Willett said...

Congratulations. I am so excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling well.

Alex and Sam said...

Yea!! Congratulations! What an exciting Valentine's Day!