Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School!


Yesterday the girls went back to their preschool. They had a great day! S did very well and said, "my teachers are really nice." When I went to pick up S she was busy helping the teachers vacuum the carpets. Her teachers said they would walk her down to my class when they were ready to go and S was completely content with that arrangement! We have come a long way in 2 years!! We still deal with moments of anxiety and I am sure always will but her ability to cope with new situations and changes has really made a drastic turn for the better! K also adjusted fine as well... no surprises. When I went to get her she was playing on the floor with a toy with her back to the door while most of the other children were standing at the door waiting for their moms. She is very independent and secure in her little world. I will count this as a blessing and not be offended. She did run to the door saying "Mommy!" when she saw me so she does care that I came to get her! My day teaching (actually babysitting) was a different story...much prayer is needed both for me and our 14 two-year olds! Ohhhh!

No comments: