Today at nap time there was a lot of outside noise (trash men, neighbors mowing lawns, etc) so S had a hard time resting. She got up about 30 minutes into her nap time and came to tell me "I can't sleep." When I asked her why I thought she would say something about the noise level out her window but she didn't. S said "I have too much energy" (which actually when she says it, it sounds more like enERgy (with a wrinkled nose)....cute!) . I smiled and said "you have too much energy?" To which she replied "yeah, I have enERgy ALL the way up to here!" (raising her palm up to the bottom of her chin). I guess it is hard to sleep when your energy level are elevated to such a high level! You would think a morning of playing with friends at our house, taking Dad's new truck (if you call it a truck) to the shop and gymnastics would take the energy out of her! I guess it only took the energy out of her head!!
Requirements
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment